Emily was a NCAA Division 1 four year full-scholarship player with the University of Buffalo (UB) Women's Soccer program. An Averill Park, NY native, Emily was named to the Northeast Region Women's Soccer team as voted on by the National Soccer Coaches Association of America, after a stellar senior year campaign at UB. Emily also held the record for most goals in a season at UB (15), was named MAC Player of the Week multiple weeks, and was a MAC leader for points in a season. Emily played high school soccer for the Academy of Holy Names, where she was a Section II standout and captained her team to a NYS final four appearance. She also played for Capital United, competed against America's great Abby Wambach and was captain of the 2000 New York State Championship team.
- 4 year full-scholarship player for the University of Buffalo (UB)
- MAC Women's Soccer First Team
- Held UB record for most goals in a season
- Northeast Region Women's team
- Academy of Holy Names and Capital United alum